Old Skool Foods
How is everyone?
I know it's been awhile guys, but I don't want to spam your inboxes unless I have something worth chatting about!
Today's blog topic is absolutely inbox worthy! Maybe you have seen a poster or read one of our facebook posts about Old Skool Foods, but seeing as how salami skool is back in session I thought I would remind everyone about how great the program is!
5 reasons to book a spot at Salami Skool!
1. The class is approximately 2 hours and you are instructed by a fully qualified chef ( who just happens to be a fantastic bloke too!)
2. You get some great information to take home with you!
3. Its good to know how you food is made! and its even better to know how to make it yourself
4. You will meet some great local foodies & spend a evening enjoying pizzas & treats supplied by Johnny
5. You will leave with the confidence to have a go at making salami yourself! & to possible teach your friends & family too!
So if your looking for a great night out or maybe you want to spoil that special foodie in your life give Johnny a call and even if your not ready just yet give him a follow on facebook or instagram and support a great local business!
Have a great weekend